Monday, August 1, 2011

I like this Super DC Heroes Deluxe Muscle Chest The Batman Child's Costume

Rubie's Costume Co 882211m

I don't usually review a product, but this one makes me so angry. My son has wanted a batman costume for a long time. I have looked and looked and thought I found the right one. I ordered a batman suit - right from the costume company instead of amazon, because it was a little cheaper. First, the sizes were very off. The size that was for a 3-4 year old was huge, so I had to send it back (and reorder another from the same company to avoid a restocking fee.)I was HORRIFIED at the customer service, the returns department (don't expect to call them, they don't have a phone), and then, when they finally did get everything right ... Rubie's Costume Co 882211m This is an Rubie's Costume Co 882211m officially licensed BatmanTM costume. Child Batman with Muscle Chest includes: jumpsuit with Rubie's Costume Co 882211m attached boot tops, mask, cape and belt This is an officially licensed The Rubie's Costume Co 882211m BatmanTM costume. Turn your bat signal on! This costume is amazingly life-like! ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment