Monday, August 1, 2011

Excellent Harry Potter Costume Kit

Rubie's Costume Co 5274

I bought this for my 9-year-old son, who is small for his age. This "one size fits all" costume was perfect for him. But if you're a husky 10 or 12-year-old, it might be a little small. It's a good costume for the price, I looked around and they were mostly $25+. I did have to work with the clasp a little, but it stayed put fine once fastened. Robe is thin but seems pretty durable. The wire glasses were much more realistic than the plastic ones we already had. Wand is plastic but looks realistic, my son loved it. Overall, my son was tickled and looked very cute for Halloween!6 of ... Includes eyeglasses, a hooded robe with a clasp and a wand. Rubie's Costume Co 5274 Rubie's Costume Co 5274 Complete with wand and Harry's Rubie's Costume Co 5274 signature Rubie's Costume Co 5274 glasses Officially licensed Harry Potter costume ... »» Read more...

» Check Discount Price.


No comments:

Post a Comment